Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Y is for Yummy

Thought I'd take a break from the deep-thoughts and talk about something lighter; my favorite yummiest things. Just last night my boyfriend and I were discussing when we were dining at the Rose and Crown Pub, at Disney's EPCOT Walk around the World. Not only do they have amazing drinks (adult drinks) their spinach quiche pie was so yummy that it still makes my mouth water. I wanted a slice so much the other night I ordered the spinach pie at some local joint - but was highly disappointed. Now that I've had the best, the rest are just bitter disappointments.


My first oysters for the season were while I was in New York with friends - they were delicious. The other night my boyfriend and I went out to the local oyster place and had a few as well, and they were delicious too. He's actually taking me back there this weekend for my birthday dinner. I probably would have never eaten oysters when I was younger, just because they don't look very appetizing. But, with the cocktail-like sauce that comes with them, they're delicious and every once in awhile I do get the urge to slurp down a few of those - yummy.



My newest addiction is the pineapple slush from Sonic - I think their half the reason I had the healthiest winter season to date in a long-long time. I love it because it has the 'fresh' pineapple (I doubt it's fresh, it's probably canned pineapple - but it's still delicious). It's super sweet though! One of my favorite parts is at the end when I can spoon out all the crushed pineapple on the bottom.

A few other things I'll mention quickly are sushi, Maryland crabs, and Haagen Dazs Raspberry Sorbet. What's your favorite yummy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!