Friday, April 11, 2014

J is for Jokes

Something I've grown up with and believe, is that not only is laughter the best medicine, but it keeps you SANE (or as close to sane as we can get these days). Laughter has healthy benefits for our body too. When we laugh our blood flows easier. Humor also may raise infection-fighting antibodies, boosting our immune system. It makes sense because when we laugh we relax our muscles, which is beneficial and helps against stress. So, there are proven health benefits. Let's share some jokes that will get us giggling, chuckling, and snorting with laughter to promote our well being...

Research Declares Funniest Joke

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: 'The driver just insulted me!' The man says: 'You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'


Some of the Top 50 Jokes


Police arrested two kids yesterday
one was drinking batter acid
the other was eating fireworks
They charged one
and let the other one off

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, "Have you got anything for wind?"
So he gave me a kite.

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West
He slides up to the bar and announces:
"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw"


Funny Jokes


Where do snowmen keep their money?
In snow banks

Did you hear about the angry pancake?
He just flipped!

What do you call a fake noodle?
Impasta

What do you get from a pampered cow?
Spoiled milk

Ellen's Classic Joke Wednesday

Links


What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

1 comment:

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!