Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T is for Testimony

When Kaleb was born, I was mad at God. I felt hurt by Him that my son was born with special needs, after working so hard for children with special needs. Later, He revealed that the time before my sons birth was preparing me for his challenging life.

"And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life in his Son." 1 John 5:11


There have been many things in my life that I still question - why? It's the proverbial question that He gets Why? It's not for us to question, even though we do. He knows us more than we know ourselves. This is why we are forgiven. While I still have unanswered questions and prayers, I also understand it is in His timing, not mine. For instance, I don't know why I had to suffer through NF, and I don't know why I have to suffer through daily chronic pain. However, my Faith and Hope is in Him and His plan. Amen.
from us all it seems at one point or another in our lives.

"So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven" Matthew 10:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!