Tuesday, September 8, 2015

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Thank you to CREATE WITH JOY for this great blog hop where we can come together and share our unique posts. For this Wordless Wednesday the topic is to share our favorite family-friendly photos! I've decided to share my favorite shots from this past summer. Enjoy!

Wordless Wednesday Official Site Link






When everyone else is preparing for the start of school and buying supplies, I bought new flowers and things for his grave site.

My sister's dog that we watch during the day -- Hope -- we all need a little hope in our lives.

A sunflower shot from the backyard.

My sister snapped this pic of her eldest during a viola lesson.

My dog Bryan -- Best Dog Ever

My parent's dog Sammy -- a.k.a "The Pest"

My youngest niece inspecting her token for her fish she won!

26 comments:

  1. I can tell you that after reading this useful information you will learn how to tell if your phone is tapped by police. It's important to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. دانلود آهنگ جدید دانلود آهنگ های جدید
    دانلود آهنگ شاد دانلود آهنگ های شاد جدید
    دانلود آهنگ غمگین دانلود آهنگ های غمگین جدید

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!