Friday, March 15, 2013

Readers Live


March 15, 2013
When reading this I think of all the stories that have taken me on adventures and helped me to see the world in different hues. I can't remember the name of the book, but there was one that I read that followed a Native American women, part of my heritage is Cherokee. Her name started with a K, so naturally I liked her even more. I like the stories where there are some aspects that you can relate to. It helps me to invest myself within the story.
The smart ass in me says "If a cat has nine lives, does that mean they can read books?
This cat looks like it just read how Bill crossed Sookie in the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris (True Blood).
My mom use to tell me how when she was growing up that she was always reading. She has always been a reader. I think that she has probably read most, if not all, of the romance novels. This is something that she's always just like to do. I can only read if a story is really good. If not, I just fall asleep.
I have used this in the past too, to escape. When I need to escape it is because I am unable to process what is going on. When I put myself in time-out, it gives me that space to cool down and think tings through without the emotions that can distort my thought process.
That's all for today folks - short and sweet.
Until next time or the next... dream
K.E.Nowinsky
goingoffdreams.com

1 comment:

  1. I advise you to pay attention on reading. You can take a look here if you also want to get info about dissertation editing. It made me think about it

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!