Friday, March 15, 2013

Meditation Contemplation

March 15, 2013
While it is easier said then done. It's not healthy to hold anger in. My only problem is that I have a daily reminder of pain... a massive scar, from a hideous scar in my abdomen area. What I like to do when I am studying or doing a devotional, I like to break down the written question. This helps me to sort things out.
"You will begin to heal when you let go of past hurts." I totally agree. Doesn't mean that it's easy to do. When my husband left me, It was the darkest time in my life. I literally spent entire nights crying in my bed.  It took me a while to actually let go. The only reason that I could let go, is because I sought God. Have you heard of the saying "Let go and let God."  I can only speak for myself, but I feel that if someone is hurt deeply enough that it can stay a long time bottled up.
"Forgive those that have wronged you" I use to have a hard time with forgiving people. I would often say, "I'll forgive you but I won't forget." I learned though, that if God can forgive us of our sins, then I can definitely forgive other's of their sins.
"Learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes" this is the one that I really need to meditate on. Just recently, through cognitive behavioral therapy, I learned about the inner child. I had to work on loving myself. It was harder then I thought. I still struggle with this.
What are you battling with today?

Until next time or the next... dream
K.E.Nowinsky

1 comment:

  1. I advise you to have a look at this info if you want to know How to Catch a Cheater. It's really important to know

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!