Friday, May 23, 2014

CAROLINE CARTS

"Hey! Check this out"

Helping Special Needs Families


If you are a parent with a special needs child with mobility issues, then you should definitely check this out. There were a couple times when I tried going grocery shopping with Kaleb; there I was trying to maneuver Kaleb's wheel chair and a shopping cart through aisles and obstacles. Most people just stared, a few would come and talk to us, mostly people just minded their own business. Let's just say there's a reason why I couldn't take Kaleb with me grocery shopping. BUT! A genius has changed those circumstances. I really wish I had known about this before.




Like Caroline's Cart on Facebook


There are so many things that I love about these carts! I love that the handles open up so that you can put the individual with special needs in. I was wondering how this would work when I first looked at some of the images that are on-line. I also love the hooks on the sides of the cart. Kaleb had extra equipment that had to go with him everywhere we went. This would make hanging his bags somewhere easier without taking up more room in the cart. The only issue is that they were bulky and I don't know how easy it would have been to maneuver through the grocery isles. Another great feature is the bottom platform where the individual can rest their feet. The only problem I think I would have had with this was Kaleb trying to kick my shins (not on purpose of course!) but, he always loved to kick! I know he would have loved this and we could have included him in our shopping trips.

Links



2 comments:

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!