Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SUMMER BLOG CHALLENGE

This summer, I will be spending the days with my nieces and I thought it would be a great opportunity to blog about the activities that we do. I have a lot of great ideas planned (thanks to my insomnia and searching through Pinterest). They both enjoy crafts and science projects - my eldest niece is just learning to sew. We also have a camping trip planned that I will be posting about that as well.

Next week is the last day of school for the kiddies here. My eldest niece is 10 and my youngest niece just turned 9. So far in looking at the calendar Next Saturday (June 14th) is Flag Day. So I started to search the internet looking up what we could do. I'm thinking that we'll make our own wind socks. Also, Father's Day is June 15th, so I found a really cute framing project and card idea. I can't wait to post pics and descriptions on our activities.


What my summer blog challenge will consist of is posting five days a week, Monday through Friday (when I usually have my nieces) and blog about our daily projects and summer routines. On the days that I don't have my nieces I'll post about other projects over the summer I'm working on, such as gardening, or day trips we may take. I think this is an exciting way to share my summer - it'll be like a virtual scrap book!

STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!