Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How Pain Affects the Body

Head to Toe - This Pain Has To Go!

If you are like me and deal with daily chronic pain, then you know the affects on your body. But, in reality you might not because our brain processes things differently. All we know sometimes, is that we feel or are experiencing some form of discomfort or pain. Especially when it's all-the-time, it's torture! Then, our brains have to combat ways to evolve in a sense. Our brains either let the pain rule and then we're unable to be productive (which, do we really have control over?) or we try to occupy ourselves in a way to ignore the pain (I do this all the time). The only problem I've found with this technique is that for the break-through pain (severe) when it hits, it really hits and I'm unable to do much of anything. My brain is on over-load trying to deal with the pain. I've also read that if pain is not dealt with over time, it will affect your heart.

Literally, pain affects our bodies from our head to our toes. From how our body reacts and communicates pain to the results afterward. The results can be in the form of tension pains (such as neck pain, headaches, and so forth) because the constant pain sensors trigger tension. As such, this same concept will also trigger depression. As a person who deals with depression, I can tell you first-hand that it is a vicious cycle. If I'm depressed, the more I am upset or stressed, the more the receptors are communicating and the more I experience pain. Part of the vicious cycle we face is also the ability to take care of ourselves (how we need to); this includes exercise and socializing. When a person is depressed and dealing with daily chronic pain, they have a hard enough time moving, let alone considering exercise or being around people that don't understand your struggles. Just remember, you can't judge someone if you haven't experience what they have. We're all different and experience things differently. 12 Nice Things You Can Do for Someone in Pain12 Things You Should Never Say to Someone with a Chronic Health Condition The Spoon Theory






Links

4 comments:

  1. As for me, on https://justdomyhomework.com/blog/uchicago-essay-prompts you can read a lot about University of Chicago essay prompts. I had such experience so I know what I am talking about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. دانلود آهنگ جدید دانلود آهنگ های جدید
      دانلود آهنگ شاد دانلود آهنگ های شاد جدید
      دانلود آهنگ غمگین دانلود آهنگ های غمگین جدید

      Delete
  2. Wow that's really amazing I have heard a new app how to get rid of fruit flies with apple cider vinegar this app is great and I have started looking at it. Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it. Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of a tattooed body is not new. The earliest tattoos were probably made by the first humans who used sharpened bones to scratch their bodies. In the past, tattoos were often used to identify people, to show their status in society, and to make themselves more attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!