Wednesday, September 9, 2015

YEAR OF THANKS #3

September

This month I am thankful for the people in my life that take those few minutes a day to make sure I'm doing okay. Friends, family, and the people closest to me know that I am not someone who will seek help from others. Not only am I an empath, I also have introverted tendencies, so I keep things that bother me bottled up (until I explode) - sound familiar? But, when I do decide to reach out, I know I can count on those closest to me for their support. I am so truly blessed that I have such wonderful people in my life that have been there for me through all the different levels of hell that I've been through in my life, and even the trivial trials that I've faced. I thank God for each one of these very important individuals!

Recently, something happened that really threw me for a loop; people usually don't surprise me, but the actions of this person definitely did. Because of this, my mind was sent swimming toward the vortex of all those emotions that can drive the sanity right out of someone. Thank God I have a strong constitution, which I wouldn't have without Christ in my life, and praise God that HE continues to protect us! The situation could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful that it wasn't. I'm also thankful that, along with my family and friends, we have been able to work through it and can now move forward; praise God! 




Links

9 comments:

  1. It will be great idea for Internet users to check https://vpn-lab.com/best-vpn-services-use-the-internet-at-maximum/ out. Here you can read more about different VPN services

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. دانلود آهنگ جدیددانلود آهنگ های جدید
      دانلود آهنگ شاددانلود آهنگ های شاد جدید
      دانلود آهنگ غمگیندانلود آهنگ های غمگین جدید

      Delete
  2. Amazon:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S2ZZMG8
    YWECAN Car Cup Holder Mount for iPhone Xs/XS Max/X/8/7 Plus & 7"-10.5" Tablets, Universal Car Cradles Adjustable Gooseneck for Apple iPhone iPad Pro Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
    UPGRADED:2-IN-1 UPGRADED DESIGN: Fits all smartphones and iPad or other tablet 7 to 11 inches. such as Apple iPad Pro 10.5 / 9.7, iPad Air 2 / 1, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1,iPad Air 1/2,Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8/9.6/10.1 inch,Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2, iPhone XS/8/8 Plus/6 Plus, Samsung Note 8/9/s9, Google Pixel 3/ 3XL, OnePlus 6T, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, LG G7 ThinQ, SONY etc.
    This Universal cup mount holder car kit comes with cellphone holder and tablet holder. Adjustable base for a perfect fit in most cars' cup holders.
    YWECAN Cup Holder Phone Mount is adjustable and fits firmly and perfectly, securely in the cup holder for car, truck or SUV, fitting to varying size cup holders in your vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. And now I just want to advice for some fellow students this great service called payforessay.net. Nice and magnificent service

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I want to tell you is: never worry about writing an essay. If you don’t know how to write it, other people from https://essay-company.com can do it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent thread, I have to thank you for this. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website french homework assignment as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very useful and important information, it was so useful to me and other readers, thank you for always feeding the readers with interesting and useful information, your blog is indeed doing very well, kudos, meanwhile you can checkout this ui cut off mark for economics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and awesome topic you choose for your blog. I really inspired by your blog. Like you I am also here to promote my assignment help website organically, so if you are looking for assignment help website for the help to complete your assignment then contact us without any hesitation. Our Assignment Help army is ready to help you anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!