Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tell Me Something Good!

4/30/12
I have been blessed with two wonderful women who have been coming to my home and we have been discussing The Good News. Reading scripture and discussing questions in coordination with what the Bible tells us. It is a wonderful way to feed the spirit.
"I will bless you with a future filled with hope - a future of success, not of suffering." Jeremiah 29:11 (Contemporary English Version, The Learning Bible, pg. 1399)
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11 (King James Version)
What does this mean? God has created us to live on this earth, those of us that are teachable (meek) will inherit the earth. God wants us to enjoy our lives, it is written through out the Bible. He loves us and wants us to be happy. Unfortunately, the earth (as we know it) will end, and thank God for it! Then, God's government will be unity of no more suffering and no more pain for infinity. Death is the expected end. Death came to us because of the deceit in the Garden of Eden, between Adam and Eve. Only God has the ability to eliminate death.
I plan on sharing what I am learning and studying through Bible Studies and Devotionals. If you have any questions, just let me know and we can discuss them. Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!