Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Grab My Button"

April 2, 2013
So, I was thinking... I know, I know... "can you smell the smoke?" do you think websites or blog sites should have the 'Grab My Button' ? Right now, this is an obsession of mine, collecting buttons to post on my site. What I was wondering though, a lot of sites don't have this option. Do you think it is because they don't know how, don't have the time, or just don't prefer the buttons or badges?
So, then - this led another train of thought - if people needed help I would be glad to help them if they wanted to put a button on their sites. Then I thought, I could even charge people like ten bucks if they want me to make one for them! I'm just starting a Paypal account, and then I thought, what if this isn't such a good idea, will all of this be for nothing? So I wanted to get your opinion - would you pay to have a 'Grab My Button' for your website?
This really is something that people should consider, it is a great way for readers to access other blogs. If you want to get the word out, I think it is a tool that helps circulation. If you are interested, let me know!
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky

BLOG TITLE

Faith Warrior
Going off Dreams: the series
Wait Watch Wonder
BLOG TITLE
Going off Dreams Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here. We look forward to reading them!